Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:59:45 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:43:50 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 3/3/2013 6:32 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
We've allowed a really sick gun culture to infect and overwhelm our
traditional one. I'm surprised that more people weren't alarmed before
now about what's happened to a gun culture in which the hottest
sellers are high-capacity military-style guns. And I'm a former DCM
range officer, myself, as well as a former NRA-certified rifle
instructor. I never imagined that marketing for one of the hottest
selling guns would be "Renew Your Man Card," and that it would work
like crazy.

Simple solution: In order to own guns you must be licensed, like a CCW.
Then you can own no guns or a bunch...the gov will never know.

It would do about half the job. Then you have to figure out what to do
about straw purchases.

What would you do?

Arrest those who commit crimes. Its all you can do, without gutting
the Constitution and if thats done...the nation will explode. It well
may do just that anyways, now that the heat has been turned up.

Thank the Media for that. But..they will generally be found hanging
by the neck afterwards.

Gunner

1. Lie