Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:50:45 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 17:22:13 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
Those polls are all run by experts who know exactly how to do a random
sample, Snag. You won't get anywhere by trying to pick holes in them,
except to dig a hole of denial for yourself.

As I said upthread , I neither own nor desire to own an AR-platform weapon
. I also agree with you? whoever it was that said basically that this
particular firearm has been demonized by the MSM .
EEEEEEEeeeeeviiiiillllllllll assault weapon ! Good only for killin'
innercent chirrens and mall shoppers .
I'll just have to make do with Dad's 7.7 Arisaka and my 20 ga bolt shotgun
. Oh , and that bow and arrow set I made from an Osage Orange tree and plum
saplings .

I think you'll be better off. As for the "demonizing," it's the result
of some facts on the ground, some really perverse marketing, and that
sickness I talk about that has infected American gun culture. Of
course the press has picked up on it, particularly the horrific mass
killings in which they have been involved. They cover the news, and
that's been the news.

Yet they somehow ignore their problem children..say..in Chicago..who
killed well over 500 people last year and maimed another 10,000

Talk about Perverse Marketing....

1. Lie