Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:37:51 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:13:48 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..

Maybe never. No sex in shotguns. No man cards.

Need big magazine, like big testicles. Military-style gun. Mucho
macho. Look like movie poster. Man-Card gun.
Ed Huntress

Note the leftwinger obsession with Feel instead of Think.

It's "feel" that's going to determine the political outcome. If you
don't get that by now, you're dead on arrival.

Think Feel is more powerful than a 30-30? Think again.

VBG

You were once so rational. Now you are even forgetting how to spell,
which is a sad decline for an editor.

Idiot.

Yes..you are getting to be just that.

"playwrite" instead of playwright
"hoard of gang-bangers" instead of horde

Oooh...a grammarist. g I don't edit my posts, Jim. Neither do I get
on people for spelling or grammatical errors here, unless they're
really, really funny. d8-)

"A person who writes plays is a playwright, not a playwrite, but the
act of writing plays is usually spelled playwriting."

And Hoard?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Gunner

1. Lie