Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default I have been told to grow up and act my age (again).

"ARW" wrote in message
So where does that leave me and what am I supposed to do now?

How do you act your age?

--
Adam

As others feel you should act for the age you are. That usually means that
if you are over 30, you should have become a boring old fart full of life's
responsibilities, much like they are. I hit 60 this year, and people have
been telling me it as long as I can remember. I've told the missus that I
will likely never grow up, and that if I ever do, to shoot me. Life's too
short to not have a bit of fun with ... :-)

Arfa