Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:35:19 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 08:54:29 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

And if the gun grabbers start confiscating guns, I hope to join the 2nd
civil war and die fighting for my country giving the anti-Americans my ammo
first.

Roger..plan to make the other poor ******* die for HIS bleeves. It
makes retirement and getting a bit of pussy now and then..so much
better when you are there to enjoy it.

I -believe- (hope?) he meant that he was going to give those damned
anti-American gun grabbers his ammo one round at a time, starting with
the heavy ends.

And, yes, winning means letting the other guy die instead of yourself.

Vive le Résistance!

--
If more sane people were armed,
crazy people would get off fewer shots.