Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:35:25 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:06:42 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..

Another problem is that people who are denied guns, or anything else,
because of psych records are going to

Gun show loophole

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_sho..._United_States

Yeah, well, we're going to have 100% background checks before long.
The polls on this range from 80% in favor to 92% in favor. Among gun
owners, it runs from something like 70% to 85%.

.... which I bet will prevent many posters here from qualifying.

That still leaves straw purchases untouched, from all sources.

Straw buyers will be able to charge more and more for their
services... until they get caught. Then they can expect the same
public sentiment as child molesters. The hammer is coming down on the
whole racket. Eventually a lot of bozos will be lucky to afford a zip
gun.