Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:13:48 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:
You were once so rational. Now you are even forgetting how to spell,
which is a sad decline for an editor.

"playwrite" instead of playwright
"hoard of gang-bangers" instead of horde

Oooh...a grammarist. g I don't edit my posts, Jim. Neither do I
get
on people for spelling or grammatical errors here, unless they're
really, really funny. d8-)

"A person who writes plays is a playwright, not a playwrite, but the
act of writing plays is usually spelled playwriting."
Ed Huntress

-"That's what I meant, fer chrissake...."
-"oh, cripes. This must be the stroke talking.."
-Ed Huntress