Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alexander Lamaison Alexander Lamaison is offline

Default I have been told to grow up and act my age (again).

"ARW" writes:

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

So where does that leave me and what am I supposed to do now?

How do you act your age?

I've been celebrating my 19th birthday for quite some years now.

Act the age you feel you are in your head

That age changes depending on what I am doing.

So I'm staying 29, acting the prat, being a nuisance and generally
ignoring authority

(I was a late developer !)

There is nothing wrong with acting the prat, being a nuisance and generally
ignoring authority. I have been told that it it is part of growing up:-)

That's just what people who have died inside tell themselves to get
through another day. I'd rather be a foolish child than a miserable
prick for the 80 years that I have a choice.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)