Posted to uk.d-i-y
Unbeliever[_4_] Unbeliever[_4_] is offline

Default I have been told to grow up and act my age (again).

ARW wrote:
So where does that leave me and what am I supposed to do now?

Suitably bollocked - and be an even bigger prat than you are now just to
annoy 'em. I did that after an argument with a couple of cantankerous
clients just before I retired some 12 years ago - and hell the feeling was
great!

How do you act your age?

As disgracefully as possible - especially if you are past the time you start
to receive your old age pension - it's called regression into childhood.
Would that apply to you yet? ;-)