Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Eat Organics - NOT Moi!

On Mar 3, 12:01*am, BottleBob wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2013 9:03:31 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:08*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:
Flax seed. Buy it whole and grind it -- not too fine -- in your coffee
mill or mini food processor.

No more than two tablespoons at a time, please, and make sure there
are no obstacles between you and the bathroom.

--
Ed Huntress

I'll look into it. Thanks.

Jon:

* * *If the results of juicing is *ALL* that you're eating, you'll need to supplement with some protein, since there is very little in juices. *You don't want to start losing muscle mass, as your body will cannibalize the protein from your muscle tissue to use to repair & rebuild other parts of your body. *You can get protein powder anywhere.
* * *Also helpful to retain muscle mass AND lose weight is burning Calories by exercising. *Simple jogging, bike riding, doing jumping jacks, or whatever.

--
BottleBob *http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I think your concern about protein is valid so I did some checking and
here is what I found:

http://www.rawpeople.com/index.php?o...594&Itemid=110

And this:

http://www.rawfoodtalk.com/showthrea...ng-and-Protein