Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Shoot through the door

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 23:29:12 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 20:13:13 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 21:00:30 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Is it legal to hunt skeet at night?

Sure, they are caged in this little machine and we turn them loose on
demand, under the lights.

A real sportsman would use a bow. :-)

See Rufus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieWrWLjii0

Wow. He doesn't seem to aim.
This guy isn't bad either:
http://tinyurl.com/bjg3bdz

I had no idea anyone could actually do this.

Nice video. I've seen gator's killed with one shot in the eye with a
Ruger 10/22. Knocked the top part of the skull off with HP mag rounds.
This was at night with a light. The eye was red, about the size of a
quarter, maybe 30 yards. Same gun you could shoot a deer in the left
ear at 40 yards.

I knew a woman who bagged a black bear with a 10/22. One shot, right
between the eyes (head hanging in the den). She used a little bigger
artillery (3030) to get her polar bear rug, though.

My BIL was in front of me one day. Walking on a cow path, back to the
truck. I had a bow --

He jumped more feet in the air that I had seen before. Came down
firing the 10/22. Shot a rattlesnake in tenderloins. The next day he
found out the snake did strike his boot.