Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

The Daring Dufas wrote:

There comes a time in a mans life where he becomes so intolerant of
being in the employ of actinic sphincters that the he fears life in
prison for stomping the asshole until he quits twitching. I've had to
hide my crowbars whenever some of them got around me so I decided the
risk was too great and abandoned the corporate world for a life of
independent contracting. ^_^

You were only six when you did that. ;-)