Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Eat Organics - NOT Moi!

On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 19:11:46 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Mar 2, 5:07*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2013 3:13:43 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:39*pm, Transition Zone wrote:
"The truth is, that when you throw out the pulp, you are throwing out
most of the fiber and nutrients along with that pulp." *That can
increase health problems."
I don't like how the pulp tastes. If it wasn't for juicing, I would
not be consuming parsley, ginger, spinach, kale or celery. I also
dislike salads. The fiber will have to come from somewhere else.

Jon:

* * * Might I suggest some Metamucil? * LOL

* * * I was never a fan of rabbit food myself, until just a few years ago. *I now get 10oz-12oz packages of Leafy Romaine salad. *I put in some mushrooms, a 6oz can of Crab Meat - 0 carbs, 7g Protein. *And for salad dressing I use... everyone is going to say "euuuuwww"... Sugar-Free I-HOP pancake syrup (20 Calories per quarter cup).

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

"Might I suggest some Metamucil? LOL"

:)

Was told I needed to be on a high fiber diet. I was eating a lot of
baked beans but now I won't because of the sugar. Not sure how I'm
going to handle this.

"I was never a fan of rabbit food myself, until just a few years ago.
I now get 10oz-12oz packages of Leafy Romaine salad. I put in some
mushrooms, a 6oz can of Crab Meat - 0 carbs, 7g Protein. And for
salad dressing I use... everyone is going to say "euuuuwww"... Sugar-
Free I-HOP pancake syrup (20 Calories per quarter cup)."

That's totally ****ing disgusting. Not only that but sugar free means
Spenda or some other artificial sweetener. I'm convinced artificial
sweeteners are very dangerous.

Flax seed. Buy it whole and grind it -- not too fine -- in your coffee
mill or mini food processor.

No more than two tablespoons at a time, please, and make sure there
are no obstacles between you and the bathroom.

--
Ed Huntress