Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Raffling off a project for a cause

On 3/2/2013 10:34 AM, Han wrote:

My sister knows how I hate lawns and sent me a copy of her friend's
book for Christmas. It was -so- fresh off the presses (several days)
that I've had to let the ink air out for awhile. It looks like a real
keeper but I haven't yet read it. Perhaps your wife would like a
copy, too. http://tinyurl.com/bzfa6bk (not yet available at Amazon)

The New American Front Yard: Kiss Your Grass Goodbye!

That's the back yard on the cover of the book. The front yard has a bit
of time to get there ...

I walk by a number of those around here on a daily basis ... the pup is
not impressed, but I like the idea.

Anything to keep the kids off the lawn, right Radcliffe?? ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net