Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Raffling off a project for a cause

" wrote in news:a878a8a1-
:

All the nice things Karl said about his young daughter cut it short to
me. Having met her and talked with her she is one of the sweetest,
nicest young ladies I have met in a long time. She really impressed
my significant other with these same qualities, and that doesn't
happen much.

Kathy and me have had the pleasure and privilege of staying in Karl's
house with him and his lovely wife and their noisy puppies for the
last three years now. That is how I met Michelle. She is charmingly
shy, and never has there been a time when we visiting that she wasn't
respectful and polite to her parents. We visit at Christmas time, and
as Karl said, besides her employed work she has always seemed to be
working on a couple of projects to help others in need enjoy the
season.

Having just finished a prolonged illness with a family member, I think
it is also important to remember how important the support group is
around the person victimized by illness. I can't imagine how hard
this is for Karl and Linda, but then I can't imagine having a better
team around Michelle than Karl and Linda.

With all that in mind Karl, Kathy and I sending all the positive
energy and prayers we can to all three of you. Please tell Michelle
she is in our thoughts, to be strong, and that we are looking forward
to seeing all of you soon.

Robert

I haven't met anyone in the Caillouet family in person, but admire them
greatly from interactions with Karl, and hearing the respectful way the
treat each other and (most) others. My spouse's family has gone through
a similar disaster, compressed into 5 months, as Robatoyand did and we
know how both families have suffered and persevered. Thankfully Michelle
has a disease that doesn't have the same prognosis (I think), but
nevertheless she will need all the assistance anyone can give. I hope
Karl and Michelle will not forgo to ask for help, virtual, mentaal and
financial.

--
Best regards
Han