Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Raffling off a project for a cause

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:02:19 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 2/28/2013 11:07 PM, Mike M wrote:

and another grain, I appreciate all that you post here.

That's a bucketful, Bubba!

Thank you, Mike. Shot #6/208 last night, #7 tonight. Ya gotta know how
much seeing those donations yesterday meant to her in facing the
remaining 207.

Glad I could help. I've been fortunate but truely try to look after
others. One never knows when one may be in need. I've mentioned my
legs being shattered so I do understand what looking at a long healing
process takes. It is a full time job. Some day maybe the medical
field will be all about healing and not profit. Now I sound
delusional.