Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Raffling off a project for a cause

On 3/1/2013 9:50 AM, Han wrote:

Karl, you know how much continuing communication has helped Rob & Angela,
and I am now referring to Facebook in large part. May I suggest that M
does something like that? At least I would not mind encouraging her on FB,
if (and only if) she so desires.

As far as I know she, and all her college friends, shut down their FB
accounts a couple of years back.

She was on Facebook when you and I were saying "Face ..what??", but
apparently many of this particular age group no longer use Facebook
(probably because us old fogies started using it?) and, I"m guessing
here, have moved to Twitter?

Thus far I have found no reason, personal or business wise, to succumb
to "tweeting" ... too busy chasing kids off my lawn.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net