Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Ford Focus headlight motor - changing

In article , says...

{Bob} Looks as though there are two standard type bolts holding the light
in, one hex head with inset posi/philips screw driver slots which screws
into the wing, and a hex head nut which screws into the front cross brace

I'm sure there are no bolts or screws as I once managed to remove the offside
one on my 2001 Focus by mistake when I was trying to remove a dud headlamp
bulb by touch!

It looked identical to the one in the E-bay link and I'm sure that the only
thing that stopped it coming right out was the connector and wiring harness.

--

Terry