Bob

Default Kitchen Cabinet Question

I am in the final design phase of my new kitchen cabinet design and am
just about ready to start cutting some wood.

In looking at my drawings I noticed that I may have a potential issue
that I could really use anyones advice on.

I have a built-in refrigerator cabinet that goes from floor to ceiling
(96"). If I built this cabinet, then tried to get it into position, I
dont think I would be able to stand it up (since I have 96" ceilings).
No way to lean it up.

Also, I have an oven cabinet, full height, that would probably would be
able to stand up since it is not full height due to the toe kick but
not quite sure (need to do some trig to be certain).

The other thing I was noticing is that since the full height cabinets
are referenced from the floor, it seems that I may have an issue
aligning the wall cabinets that adjoin the full heights cabs since they
are referenced from the ceiling. Ultimately, the top rail on the
frames of the wall cabinets and the full height cabinets must align.

So, my ultimate question is how have you dealt with full height
cabinets like this. I cant really build them in place because they are
being finished off-site.

Thanks for any advise.