Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Rigol DSA 815

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:07:51 -0800 (PST) George Herold
wrote in Message id:
:

On Feb 28, 6:50*am, JW wrote:

[...]

ObShameless Plug:http://www.ebay.com/sch/techman7734/...=1&_from=&_ipg...

Neat! Say the four channel Aglient 'scope 54831B for only ~$600 looks
like a steal. Is this 600MHz? Is there something wrong with it? (I
wonder if my wife will let me buy another 'scope?)

There's nothing wrong with it, other than you needing to supply the scope.

The Military bought a lot of the 54831 (M) scopes, and they've been
hitting the surplus market in the last few years. However, when they
bought them they stipulated that the scopes come with Windows 98 (blech)
for some reason. Upgrading them to XP makes these scopes much more
desirable.