Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Raffling off a project for a cause

On 2/28/2013 10:37 AM, Han wrote:

I had tried searching on your last name at the main site, without seeing
a result. Hence my question.

I noticed that myself ... it's kinda out of my hands, but I did mention
it to Linda to bring it up to the friend who is administering the site.
(I'm not real comfortable with the concept myself, but it is neither my
call, nor my decision)

The costs of these treatments (even for a long-known and long-used
compound such as interferon) is beyond what regular people can sustain.
I hope my little contribution will help.

I'll pass that on, and hereby Thank You for her, Han. It's like grains
of sand ... combined, they can make a beach.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net