Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper cable going into the floor, cannot be pulled out

Ignoramus15027 fired this volley in
:

The welder works well?

In all modes. It's better at welding than I am, but now that I have a
good welder, I'm becoming a better weldor... day by day.

Despite what some faggots spout about tools and skills they've never had
and never will have, real hardware getting used by real people is good.

Good, sound hardware, no matter (usually) how old, should never be
relegated to scrap; it should be re-sold to someone who needs it.

Queer bankers should be scrapped; but they'll die of AIDS soon enough, so
why waste even one breath doing what they're doing to themselves?

LLoyd