Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:52:59 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:38:41 PM UTC-5, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:16:36 AM UTC-8, wrote:

Part 1:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...4&category=all Part 2: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=75 Almost done. Critiques welcomed.

Videos are nice for How-to's but it seems like too much work (for me) to watch 2 videos to see a current project. A couple pics might be a better medium. I am not sure if I am typical but that is my input.

I wish I had your confidence in knowing that there is nothing I could learn by watching a woodworking video that would make it worth watching. I love woodworking and soak up anything I can and make judgment calls along the way. I can't get enough sawdust related info.

Actually I'm not sure if you are projecting confidence, being foolish or both.

Cheers!

Looks good Brian, using Firefox there is an addon called no script
which lets you select what sites can run script. It's amazing how
many sites just don't work with out java. It is nice to only turn on
as much as you need to.

Mike M