Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TV Stand is coming along

I wish I had your confidence in knowing that there is nothing I could learn by watching a woodworking video that would make it worth watching.... Actually I'm not sure if you are projecting confidence, being foolish or both. Cheers!

I have seen that you have a passion to teach and that is laudable. However, this seemed to say "I have a new project tell me what you think". You asked for critique. As is quite comon the critique was not on the specifc item you requested but critique non-the-less.

Also, personal preference, I really don't like watching videos unless there is some specifc thing that can't be shown any other way. It is usually the case that the vidoe takes 10 minutes to describe something that one picture and a few words could have accomplished in a few seconds. They usually also leave all the sound from the power machinery which is really annoying.