Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Copper cable going into the floor, cannot be pulled out

wrote in message
news:BvCdnZhJYukTHLPMnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Existential wrote in message

Butt another Free Bidniss Consult toward the bottom line of Ig's Bidniss:

He can't tie his shoe laces without asking a bunch of silly questions on
usenet.

Ahm tellinya, we should be paid.

Did you see the post where, iiuc, he bought at an auction, and was tryna
flip on RCM cuz he didn't want to pick the **** up hisself?? goodgawd.....
I mean, sheeit, iffin yer gonna plague the group with endless Q's
benefitting yer bidniss, you should throw people a bone... he was looking
to triple his money on an auction flip.

I find Iggy's posts of his adventures in the surplus/auction business
interesting. Certainly much more so than the endless guns and politics
crap. But the guns and politics crap gets ignored (I don't feel that I
would contribute anything by complaining about it). And his posts are
easily read - I don't find his spelling and grammar to be a challenge
(is "bidness" an attempt at humor, mock-redneck style, or just plain
redneck laziness?).

As far as "... endless Q's benefitting [sic] yer [sic] bidniss [sic]
....", no one has to answer, just as no one has to answer endless OT
questions about water heaters.

Bob