Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Copper cable going into the floor, cannot be pulled out

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:13:14 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

If it is not the power feed, I vote for the air compressor idea.

I have used toner/tracers for years, and they are SHORT range

Ive used them up to 300 feet with no issues.

even when not in conduit. If you have a friend with Miss
Utility, they will have 38 Khz gear more suited, but....

The air will either announce itself or if it's no-flow, you can
guess the destination is buried and forgotten.

Chisel up enough floor to see the direction is another thought.

1. Lie