Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:52:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I agree. We'll be in fracking paradise before long....

Lots of different tech for different apps. More power to them all.

"Before long" reminds me of the cull date though. I went for
something I could drive until the 2000lb, $15k, 300 mile range EV
Beetle hits the market. I hear they're going to include bell
bottoms and paisley lined pointy shoes for early adopters.

Going on a 200 mile round trip today. No range anxiety, but it will
push down my EV percentage a bit.