Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brian@garagewoodworks.com is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:38:41 PM UTC-5, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:16:36 AM UTC-8, wrote:

Part 1: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video...4&category=all Part 2: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=75 Almost done. Critiques welcomed.

Videos are nice for How-to's but it seems like too much work (for me) to watch 2 videos to see a current project. A couple pics might be a better medium. I am not sure if I am typical but that is my input.

I wish I had your confidence in knowing that there is nothing I could learn by watching a woodworking video that would make it worth watching. I love woodworking and soak up anything I can and make judgment calls along the way. I can't get enough sawdust related info.

Actually I'm not sure if you are projecting confidence, being foolish or both.

Cheers!