Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Feb 26, 11:50*pm, harry wrote:
On Feb 27, 12:01*am, Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:58:58 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

harry wrote:

America is the home of junk food. (I assume this is what you mean?)

* Junk food? *Blood pudding sounds like junk food to me. *Something any
civilized people consider waste. *Then there are the biblical warnings
not to use the blood as food. *Most of the crap meals I've seen from the
British aren't fit to feed to a hog, are are perfect for you ignorant
limeys.

They have a national holiday food known as Spotted Dick ...too.

Americans claiming our food is weird. That's rich.
This the nation that invented junk food.
The nation of fat gits.
The nation addicted to salt and sugar.
The nation with the most polluted, chemical filled food in the world.
The nation that stuffs it cows full of hormones.http://www.thedailymeal.com/andrew-z...-bizarre-ameri...

Yuck!!!!!!!

English food sucked till Marco Pierre White came along.