Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default Can Openers (O/T?)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:39:08 +0000, damduck-egg wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:32:28 -0800 (PST), Chade
wrote:

Hello,
This may be off topic but my Mum has developed difficulty with her hands
as she has got older. One of the things that particularly gives her
trouble is opening cans of food. Does anyone have a suggestion of a
suitable opener? I am thinking maybe something electric?

My mother and my sister who has developed arthritis in wrists at an
unfortunately young age both use one of these.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/16645/Culi...uch-Can-Opener

I use a previous version of one of these, it's brilliant. I only recharge the eneloop batteries I use in it once or
twice a year.

--
Terry Fields