Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
tm tm is offline

Default Programming a Dranetz 626

"DaveC" wrote in message

Make sure you make it moderated. Otherwise the only posts to the group
will
be spam.

We're now a Yahoo group of 2!

If there is spam, I'll turn on the moderation. Right now you only need to be
a member.

I tried to upload a user manual but it was over 5 megs and was rejected. It
is just under 7 megs. If you can take an attachment, I'll converse with you
through the group.

When I got mine, it was very dirty inside. Also, the nicads were dead. I got
it all working now so need to do some studying in the reading room sometime.

Have fun,