Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Oh no, I know there's a difference. I know The VW Rabbit wasn't in
The U.S. in 1967 which is why I mentioned the VW Beetle but I was
off on the
weight. Someone pointed out that the Beetle was only a bit heavier
than
the R10. The R10 is a rear engine, rear drive while I believe the
Rabbit
is a front engine, front wheel drive? When you write that they're in
the
same class, would that be the same weight class or mileage class?
O_o

TDD

This is where the Rabbit originated:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_K70