Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

The Daring Dufas wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Your reputation preceeds you. Why do you think I live in
Florida?

Hey, a stiff breeze out of Alabamastan could send the chemical
weapon your way. ^_^

Not when there's plenty of smoke from fires in Mexico blowing across
the Gulf.

That front that is moving south sure brought a hell of a lot of large
flies! Were they your pets?

No, they're my fans and groupies, they follow me everywhere and won't
leave me alone. O_o

What did yo udo? Tell them that I had free concert tickets? Now
they won't leave me alone! I had to dig out and put up a bunch of fly
strips. Where do I send their remains? ;-)

The ants eat them. Darn scavengers. O_o

Tiny little liberals?