Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
tm tm is offline

Default Programming a Dranetz 626

"DaveC" wrote in message
I also have a 626. Maybe you (or I?) can start a yahoo group for Dranetz
where we can share some information and manuals?

You first. (c;

I just received a reply to my request: a few 626 "quick start" guides --
it's
not the complete user guide and makes reference to being sure to read the
u.g. (!) . It covers front panel controls and basic programming of each
card.
Do you need these PDFs? Post an email address (sufficiently obfuscated to
avoid being vacuumed by the spam bots) and I'll send them to you.

They are pretty nice units with many options. Seems to be a flood of
cheap
supplies.

tm

I resurrected the thermal printer by scrubbing the print head with alcohol
and a brush. Prints like new. Paper travel without crinkling is a bit
fiddly,
but once it gets going it seems to self-center.

Do you have a parts mule? I need the plastic side panel under the carry
handle (about 3.5 x 15 inches).

Cheers,
Dave

Ok, I will set it up. I have very little information on the unit, mostly
setup stuff.

No to the parts question but I do see these show up cheap on ebay.

I guess I'll call it the "Dranetz user group".

tm