Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Who pays for the subsidies? What gives you the moral authority to force
other citizens to pay for Volt drivers cars? Using the force of the IRS to
take my money to pay for someone else's car?

Why would you want a plug in a parking lot? Plug goes on the car, socket
supplies the power. Martin sounds like a dreamer with little grounding in or
connection to reality. He's in for a shock.

Lets take a couple hundred bucks from Martin to help buy my next work van,
shall we?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Martin Eastburn wrote:

If the government wanted to stimulate them they should have:
1. subsidize the battery so that massive charge would be lower.
2. Do as California did - have mandated plugs to be at parking lots and
own town parking.

Who pays for the electricity they use?