Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default House insurance and burglar alarms

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:44:01 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

It would surely be better to risk losing your TV set than to risk
losing your life?

But doesn't tell the world how macho you think you are.

Bull****, Plowman.

FYI, I had a run-in with a pair of ****s who were trying to break into
my workshop. I am slightly glad I was so incensed I didn't actually
stop to pick up the fire-axe by the door, as I could have done one of
them at least some serious and criminal damage, and that would have
been fecking inconvenient.
As it was, they took to their heels like a pair of Olympic sprinters,
never to be seen again. The positive thing is, they know there's
someone here who WILL defend their property, with malice.

So, don't accuse me of posturing.