Josey

Default Security advice - pet immune PIRs?

"Jonathan Ward" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tony Hogarty" wrote in message
Josey wrote:

"Tony Hogarty" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

Has anyone used these devices before and are they really
resistant to my cat wandering round (while still picking up a

person!)?
Here is a link to them...

I haven't used this particular make but we do have pet friendly

PIR's
here
and so far they appear to work well. They ignore the cats and the

dog
but
do trigger on humans when I do a walk test. Had no false alarms to

date
so
I can say I'm very happy with them.

Do you know the make, model or supplier please?

Jc.

Difficult to read as it is in tiny writing moulded into the plastic but

it
looks like it says 'Rockonet'? No idea of supplier or model as they

were
installed by my electrician.

Regards

Tony Hogarty

Contact your nearest Gardiner Security, and ask them for their range of

pet
immune detectors. There are so many to choose from now, that each job is
becoming more difficult to spec' for. They've been in use for a good

many
years now, and they have got better and better as time has gone on, so

each
maker has their own style, shape and size to suit any decoration.

Yes ! They do work.

We have them and are excellent. The only false alarm was when the cat

climbed
up the loft ladder (down temporarily) and I think must have got too close

the sensor mounted on the ceiling.
--
Jonathan Ward
Remove the 'X' when replying

A recommeded make and model would be nice if you know it.

Jc