Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default University D.I.Y Project

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I think expecting people to live in harmony with changing
technology is a bit of an unreasonable request.
I don't believe anyone in this discussion made such a request or
statement.

Mike, Leon asked Lew if he wished to reconsider his thoughts
regarding cell-phones (that was the "request").

That was in specific reference to a statement which Lew made that was in
apparent contradiction to a previous statement byhim. It certainly didn't
appear to be an attempt by Leon to convince Lew that he needed to carry a
cell phone. You have quoted the entire dialog - it's easy to see in in what
you posted.

Okay, I believe you. After people "trim" messages, it gets easier to
take one out of context.