Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Oh, yeah. I was a Village Crawler in those days. I was a big Velvet
Underground fan...well, a Nico fan.

Ed Huntress

I thought I liked Mary Travers until we followed PP&M around to make a
music video of them to circulate on the 16mm art house circuit.

I started prowling the Village on weekends off from Ft Monmouth in 1970
and missed that scene. I ignored two fine musicals I later worked on, 1776
and Jacques Brel, because I didn't like the names. (kicks self)

The USO even had free tickets to them. I must have been the only GI in New
York then who liked theatre, because those were the only free tickets they
always still had.

Free tickets for GI's are always good..... leaves more money for the
prostitutes.
Hey, evrybody's gotta live, right?
--
EA