Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 2/22/13 3:40 AM, Existential Angst wrote:
"ChairMan" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:

Lessee..... by your own admission, you didn't get thru it all, yer
too stupid to figger out "what I want",

Read what he said - he was not interested in what you had to say
based on the way you post. The one showing his stupid here is...
you.
and yet somehow you know it's
not inneresting enough to read.....

Easy conclusion to arrive at. Your manner of writing is not
interesting enough to read through.

You too?? Jeez......

WTF? Do you want people to respond or waste time trying to deciper what
the **** you're asking?
Post your ? *clearly* without the BS and attitude.
Pretty simple concept to me.

Methinks y'all need better respirators or sumpn, mebbe better
ventilation??
If you think any of that needed deciphering, might I suggest
http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/
They're all over the country. There's also evening adult ed in most
community (2-yr, associates degree) colleges -- you know,
subject-object-predicate......

See, part of the problem is y'all's inability to *abstract* and
contextualize.
True, the Q was preceded by a bit of a pre-amble, some context, if you
will,
and I'm sorry that preamble threw you all for such a fukn loop, into such
fukn tizzy.

So let me rephrase for the sawdust-addled and slow-witted:

I'm questioning the whole zeitgeist (no, not ghetto slang, for the
nailshooter asshole.... he http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist )
of the HGTV notion of kitchen design, vividly illustrated by the article
on
the home kitchen of the prof'l chef I mentioned.
Obviously, most of you complaining assholes have bought into the HGTV
mind****..... and I'm not saying that the HGTV mind**** is necessarily a
BAD or incorrect mind****, just querying alternatives.
And I'm speculating that alternatives are not being provided, for obvious
commercial reasons.

I appreciate most of the other responses (obviously they don't have your
reading comprehension problems, and/or are able to appreciate the general
design issue), and some of those responses helped clarify a few things,
such
as the wicking problem with glass, the discussion of various surfaces,
the
grease issue of shelving, etc.

To the other slow-wits, mebbe y'all should find sumpn to punctuate....
yourselves, mebbe??

OH, OH..... he said "mebbe"..... TWICE!!!!
OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "sumpn".....
OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "y'all".....
OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH

Oh, don't say I never gave you anything:
http://faculty.washington.edu/heager...trunkWhite.pdf
Strunk & White, Elements of Style -- guar-own-teed curriculum in a 4 year
school, mebbe not in adult ed.
OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "guar-own-teed"......
OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH

In every internet forum in which I've ever taken part, there's always
one guy who thinks he's tool cool for the room and uses the same
self-made slang and goofy-ass made-up words and spelling like he's just
so much more evolved than the rest of the obtuse dolts in the group.

Inevitably, in every occurrence which I've witnessed or participated,
the majority of the group calls the guy out. Yet the guy continues to
defend his juvenile, deluded behavior, convinced that it's everyone else
who just don't "get it." All this does, of course, in every instance, is
help convince the rest of the group of what a complete douche-nozzle he
is.

yawn

And there's always a clairvoyant asshole in every group, speculating
WAAAAAAY beyond dey grade level.
--
EA

--