Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
Andy Warhol was another -- he actually eked out a good living as a
working commercial artist -- cereal boxes'n'****.... Very
inneresting bio.
Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side was in fact about Warhol's li'l
cabal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_on...(Lou_Reed_song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ88oTITMoM

--
EA

In the late 60's I was the technical assistant to an artist-filmmaker
who looked like Warhol, but better, and somewhat imitated the Factory
in an apartment house populated by all his entourage. I was
more-or-less Billy Name, with the theatre friends, minus the drugs
which they respected their brains too much to use.

I left when their side became too wild for me.