Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

On 2/22/2013 7:20 AM, dadiOH wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:
To the other slow-wits, mebbe y'all should find sumpn to punctuate....
yourselves, mebbe??

OH, OH..... he said "mebbe"..... TWICE!!!!
OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "sumpn".....
OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "y'all".....
OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH

Oh, don't say I never gave you anything:
http://faculty.washington.edu/heager...trunkWhite.pdf
Strunk & White, Elements of Style -- guar-own-teed curriculum in a 4
year school, mebbe not in adult ed.
OH, OH, OH, OH..... he said "guar-own-teed"......
OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH OH, OH, OH, OH

How arrogant.

About the only person here who needs a treatise on the elements of style is
you. Oh, wait...are your cutesy spellings an attempt at a distinctive
writing style? An attempt to separate yourself from the herd? To lift
yourself from the depths of mediocrity? Doesn't work.

I have to think he was mainly trying to draw us a picture of
"Existential Angst"--not that it belongs here. That over, lets move on
and waste no more.

Bill