Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Schematic?: Maytag Washing Machine Control Board (or Board itself)

jamesgang wrote in
:

On Friday, April 1, 2005 7:43:18 PM UTC-4, Harry wrote:
I need either the schematic for the control board for a Maytag
'Neptune'

Model MAH3000AWW washing machine, or the board itself if I can't get
the schematic.Can anybody be of help? Maytag wants to sell me the
board: toooo expensive.Christopher A. Steele

Over the years I have had ZERO luck getting the schematcs for any
appliance control boards. Simpler ones like basic furnaces you can
usually just trace out. But more complex ones are just too difficult
to do that with. Often the problem is a bad solder joint so you can
look for those. Particularly around relays. You can also usually
test relays without the schematic.

My front loading whirlpool won't stop filling and start washing.
Pressure switch is good. If I bang on the control board it will start
working. $120 for the stupid board. But I'll probably end up buying
one as taking the dryer off the top to mess with it is a pain if you
have to do it very many times.

Good luck.

OP: What happens when you google?: MAH3000AWW schematic

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MAH3000AWW+schematic

Remarkable! 2nd item. 157 page service manual.

http://www.applianceblog.com/manuals...Neptunenew.pdf