Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

ChairMan wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
message
Existential Angst wrote:

Lessee..... by your own admission, you didn't get thru
it all, yer
too stupid to figger out "what I want",
Read what he said - he was not interested in what you had
to say
based on the way you post. The one showing his stupid
here is...
you.
and yet somehow you know it's
not inneresting enough to read.....
Easy conclusion to arrive at. Your manner of writing is
not
interesting enough to read through.

You too?? Jeez......

WTF? Do you want people to respond or waste time trying to
deciper what the **** you're asking?
Post your ? *clearly* without the BS and attitude.
Pretty simple concept to me.

Near as I could figure, the question concerned: "Wall space: Shelves
versus drawers".
I went back to the post 3 times, and never honestly made it all the way
to the end--but its time
we get to the bottom of it! I restricted my reply to rec.woodworking.

Bill