Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

"Existential Angst" wrote in message

SNIP
Awl --

Since ahm fixin up m'shop, The Wife is REALLY bitching about her kitchen....
tit for tat, I spose.... no pun intended.... but an excellent pun, eh??
LOL

Wife designed our house layout. Great.Since we moved in I had to change the
following to her liking.
Close off one kitchen door. Move cabinets and add more cabinets. Then lower
cabinets so she could reach things better.
Move front door entry closet and close off another door. This involved
moving some of the hot water heat base board tubes.
Adding Drawers and enclosed shelving in entry way to attached garage. Make a
TV and audio electronic cabinet.
Built a custom computer table. Good thing I like to do these things. Some
day I MAY get to fixing up my shop. WW