Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Kitchen musings..... shelving vs. cabinets, notions of design....

On 2/21/2013 7:10 AM, Existential Angst wrote:

The Q is how to sift thru all of this.
Oh, yeah, a bit of a hard sell to the Wife.... LOL
Thoughts, idears, experiences?

The ONLY person who must be totally happy is the lady of the house ...
her approval is mandatory, upfront.

Build houses, and the kitchens that go in them.

Here is an excellent resource that will keep any lady busy for hours
with regard to kitchens and other remodeling plans/possibilities:

http://www.houzz.com/

(if you/she has an iPad, even better ... Houzz has an outstanding IOS app)

In the interest of your pocketbook, I find this calculator to be very
accurate, as it coincides with my own, home rolled Excel spreadsheet
which is based on my actual costs for the past decade of kitchen
building/remodeling:

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/page...s-countertops/

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com