Larry Jaques

Default Veritas wooden spokeshave kit.

On Fri, 21 May 2004 10:32:20 -0500, "JG" brought
forth from the murky depths:

While perusing the Veritas web-pages I happened across something that really
made me stop and take notice:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...gory=1,49 601
Fabulous, simply fabulous..... though I pondered for a moment, it seemed to
look aweful familiar to something I might have seen on the Web before....
Hmmmmm, now WHERE in the world could I have seen this before?-)

Yeah, where, indeed? They have a slightly different approach
than yours did, though, Guntie. Same price but without the
little stick o' wood riding along with it. Bueno!

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming