Posted to rec.woodworking
G.W.Ross G.W.Ross is offline

Default Walnut Hall Table w/Cherry inlay and splines

On 2/20/2013 12:37 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/20/2013 10:48 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:47:26 AM UTC-6, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jumpin' Geezus - how long did you take setting that shot up just
right? Proper light glow for a product name like Antiquax, the doiley
for a backdrop, the base of the lamp, and sadly - the oak table top -
walnut would have been so much better...

Shhheesssssshhh, you guys are a tough bunch.

Hours ... about ten seconds. Took the farking can of wax out of the
drawer, opened, set it on the table top, and clicked once with my iPhone
... like this:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...85725021361538

I thought the setup was great, perfect, until I saw that A&M inclusion.

Compliments of my youngest duaghter, who considers it an offense against
nature not to fill the house with Aggie stuff. That sits there to keep
the riffraff from putting their wine glasses on _MY_ furnitures.

But, my long suffering pup gets the worst of it, poor thing:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...89142917147442

Class of '66 and proud of it, cher ... my Fish year - 1962, 9500 in the
school, 7500 in the Corps, times have changed since me, and a few
hundred other coonies, went to A&M at the same time. Many were
Veterinarian students because there was no other place to go at the time.

When I lived in Texas the word was--A bumper sticker saying "I'm an
Aggie Mom" entitled you to park in a handicapped spot.

--
 GW Ross

 Of course I'm sane. The voices said
 so.