Doug Miller

Default OT - Discussion, Debate, Arguements & Flame Wars

In article s.com, (Robert Bonomi) wrote:
In article ,
Al Reid wrote:
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

Then I guess this wouldn't be a good time to point out that you
misspelled "misspelled", would it?

Bzzzzt! You just flunked USENET 101. It is a universal law that every
spelling flame MUST contain at least one spelling error, itself.

grin

And you, in turn, failed to spot Al's misattribution to Mark Twain of
something that was actually said by Josh Billings. :-)

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com