Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Fused 4 ways good, unfused 4 ways bad?

On 20/02/2013 15:01, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'd not say fused ones are any better made an unfused ones, though the
unfused are probably now quite old as I've not seen them on sale for some
time.

Unfused ones (i.e. ones with no additional fuse in the socket itself)
are commonly and widely available. They probably make up the bulk of the
ones on sale I would estimate.

The way the bent bits of metal and rod only connect really well when
you shove plugs in seem to be very poor to me and most seem to be made this
way.

Indeed - they are not quality items.

--
Cheers,